free Tips and predictions

posted on 27 Mar 2015 at 23:57

The Divide and Rule Politics changed Hindustan into India. Otherwise all the countries with suffix STHAN like Hindustan, Pakistan, Afganistan, Uzbekisthan, Kazakhisthan, Turkmenisthan, Tazakisthan, Kirjisthan, etc were Once a part of the Same Family.

posted on 27 Mar 2015 at 21:20

Though the Sensex and Nifty have not advanced today yet the PSUs and Banks have done good today. SBI rose by 3percent today.

posted on 27 Mar 2015 at 21:06

Many of us regularly worship our Deities or Gods to show respect towards their sense of Justice, Fair play and concern for Humanity but when it comes to even speak for the right, the time for Prayers gets over.

posted on 27 Mar 2015 at 21:02

Only the Dead Logs and Dead bodies flow with the current. The Rest TRY to Swim.

posted on 27 Mar 2015 at 4:09

Share Market Apart from ongoing Yemen episode, some other finential crises may also bring down the Dollar and European Share Market from Next week.

posted on 26 Mar 2015 at 21:16

Share Market Today was a Very Bad day for the Market. But hope that the recovery too shall be quite faste especially for Indian Market. PSUs, Old Economy and Banks are favoured whereas the Fancy stocks may take time to recover.

posted on 25 Mar 2015 at 16:44

40% people in the world are Maanglik. Out of 12 houses, there are 5 houses where if Mangal is placed, makes one Manglik. That makes 40%. The rest 60% remain non-Manglik. The ratio is quite narrow but there is unnecessarily a lot of hue & cry and misconception about it.

posted on 25 Mar 2015 at 16:38

Being Tough is simple . . . being Simple is tough.

posted on 24 Mar 2015 at 21:52

If you take too much time selecting Best Partner . . . you may eventually end up becoming Best Neighbors. Dont wait for the Best, make Best out of it.

posted on 24 Mar 2015 at 21:51

This rainy season 2015 it is expected that centipedes and creepers will grow in Large number.

posted on 22 Mar 2015 at 16:15

Put any two infants together for a while, who are different in Caste, Creed or Color. And shortly you shall find them playing together. Why they start parting ways as they start ‘Growing’ Who after all is promoting the Indifference between them and Why?

posted on 22 Mar 2015 at 15:32

It is difficult to make value-based sacrifices when we are dreaming of an Affluent time ahead.

posted on 22 Mar 2015 at 15:27

Loving someone is like that bird that comes and sits at ur door, sings a song and happily flies away . . . It does not ask anything in return!!

posted on 20 mar 2015 at 21:34

It may not be 100% correct but it is felt that most of the Americans are much more simpler and yet they either think Big or dream Big. And a country that has ruled the entire world once is making use of their simplicity.

posted on 20 Mar 2015 at 21:16

The Hired Blue-Media talks lengths about Women Liberation & Women Empowerment. But they do not tell the people that how many of premier Ladies of the World like Queen Victoria, Kate, Mischel Obama etc are into any job? Are not they good for nothing? If they all think that bringing-up their children is more important then doing a job then why should not the common women do the same? The idea behind these marketing people seems to misguide & push common Women out of their houses & to bring about an orphan-generation which feels insecure and is totally dependent on the Market. This post is for those for whom Money is more than God.

Like facebook page

do you want to ask us anything? Contact us